Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Outside again!

With mini building, outside works aren't dependent on the weather which is a good job here in the UK! So while the rain was coming down in the real garden the other day I set about preparing the roof for tiling. I needed to get the dormer windows together and stuck on before I could begin the main section of the roof. I've never actually put a dormer window together before and it was abit of a challenge getting all the pieces the right way on! Anyway I managed it as you can see from the photos. (I don't know why Blogger always puts the photos the wrong way with the completed part of the process first grr!)
.

Two dormers completed
Roof tiled

All tiled

Tiling the sides
Got them together and painted.

mmmm? Which piece fits where...?

















3 comments:

  1. Looks great Kath. What bricks did you use on the dormers please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Kath. What bricks did you use on the dormers please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've not replied to your lovely comments Jan...I didn't have notifications switched on so just found them. I used a fibreglass tile sheet for the dormers 😊

    ReplyDelete